Heartless hairdressers shave a client's hair for failing to pay for the service rendered

In Zimbabwe, a woman known as Nonthando was abandoned at the Rich and Famous hair salon by her boyfriend who had accompanied her there to make her hair.
The boyfriend was supposed to come back and pay the bill for her but unfortunately didn't show up. She waited and even tried to call him in vain and that's when it dawned on her that he had left her for dead.
The poor girl tried to sneak away but the hairdressers could smell a rat so they went after her and dragged her back in the salon.
They then beat her up and shaved off the weave they had installed on her head.

{My heart aches to see all these grown women laughing at a fellow woman for something that was clearly not her fault! Shame on them.}
Now, I can understand the part where they cut off the weave but why did they have to beat her, take photos of her? I have zero tolerance for women who go around embarrassing other women for whatever reason!
I hate women sometimes! I swear I do.
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment