‘I Caught My Boyfriend Red Handed Having Se-x With His Mother’ - Cries Out Traumatized Woman

The world is coming to an end and the current happenings suggest so. From grown men sleeping around with young children to sons. Well, a story of a woman who caught her lover in bed with his mother has gone viral. According to the woman, he paid the man a visit (he is the first love of her life) and what she saw after he opened his bedroom has left her traumatized and devastated.
Below is her story, read it 
“I am completely traumatized right now. I can’t even think straight. Oh God!!!  My boyfriend has given me the worst shock of my entire life and I feel like just passing out. I can’t handle this.

I’ll try to be short. My boyfriend is 25 years old and I am 23. We’ve been dating for about 2 years now. I used to go to his home all the time and meet with his mother. My boyfriend’s father is late so he has only his mother whom he is so close to.


I have always noticed that my boyfriend and his mother are very fond of each other. Sometimes, when I visit him, I would see him lying down with his head on his mother’s laps. I used to joke about it and even call him “mummy’s boy” and he will just laugh out.

Now fast forward to two days ago. I paid my boyfriend a surprise visit and what I saw threw me off guard. I just could not believe what I was seeing.
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment