Actress Wema Sepetu remembers her miscarriage

Months ago, Wema Sepetu and Idriss Sultan announced that they were expecting twins . Her fans were so excited that their beloved sweetheart would finally have her own kids and her haters would no longer have anything to mock her about.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long before she was spotted around with no baby bump and she finally admitted that she had a miscarriage.
Today, she took to Instagram and shared this post...
"RANDOM POST.... I was about 2months preg with my twins and I was already nat feeling myself... Who knew I had Double Trouble growing inside me...😔 Look at me, na hapo eti mealikwa Birthday ndo nimeenda hivyo... See my hair... It was a beautiful experience... I miss the moment.... Inshallah... Ipo siku ama nene."
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment