I was criticised for investing heavily on my music videos, now everyone is doing it – Navio

Navio is proud to be one of the first East African rappers who dug deep on their pockets to shoot quality music videos, at the time when ‘many were shooting their videos with camcorders at the back of their gardens.’ Being a pioneer, his decision wasn’t taken lightly and some of his close friends criticised him because they thought he was wasting his money.

“Artists at first when I did it was like ‘why is he doing that, we don’t need that, we like our own simple videos, why does he go outside to shoot’, now everyone is doing it,” said Navio at the interview we did in Lagos three weeks ago.
“It’s weird to hear how much criticism I got from some of my friends, artists who are big but now they are doing exactly the same thing. I am just glad that people are finally wised up,” he insisted.
The Ugandan heavyweight rapper has just released his music videos for his new song, Rider shot in Miama, Florida. 
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment