Nigerian Man CLAPS BACK at Nya Lee with this ROAST (Video)

LOL! I love Nya lee but she was tripping talking about " Nigerians are dirty".
I remember she had an African themed baby shower just the other day because her baby daddy is from West Africa! Hell, she even became a Muslim for the guy!

And now all Nigerians are dirty and are the biggest scammers!😏 Tell me about it, gangster girl!
Anyway, when she made the video telling Nigerians to keep her name out of their mouth, most Nigerians didn't take it lightly so they are all coming after her! 😎

To be fair though...most Nigerian men can't be trusted. Yes, I said it!
I have watched several clap backs from Nigerians but out of all, Dulo the entertainer nailed it!
Watch the hilarious video below...
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment