Michelle Yola and Prezzo... Afrocinema continues

michelleyolaThanks to my Google account finally i got a hold of my account back..@prezzo254 logged in n changed my passwords plus he deleted everything and posted his own bulshit but since he wanna go down that route with me I'll sleep for now tomorrow am gonna put everything straight . everything I posted in the morning is what it was n if you have received any emails or whatsapp mssgs the last 8hrs know i was blocked out of my phone cz he had my info. Goodnight!

So, after Michelle Yola deleted all the messages about Prezzo and told us to stop taking everything on Instagram serious, she now comes forward to say that Prezzo had hacked her account!
I'm officially over this couple. I don't know who is lying and who is not or whether it's just another publicity stunt. ✋
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment