Drama continued: Diamond Platinum and this hot girl from Zimbambwe [ Video and Photos]

“When @diamondplatnumz asked if Zim had sexy women.We sent in a representative😄😄😄 @jackiengarandeofficial on shift for #TeamSexyZimWomen,” -Pokello posted.  “I am not sure were you got this information ,but well .I think as a gossip blogger sometimes its good to do your own research before you attach people’s name’s on lies and stories that can cause malicious damage’s and bad reputation on one’s name,” Jackie posted.  

The problem is that i don’t understand Swahili so it took me time to look for a translater so i could reply you. My main worry is that you are more interested in lies than the truth. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world not even your gossip or lies will not last forever. Im sure the person who feeding you all this is up for my downfall but Guess what ,I serve a bigger GOD. I had to leave my throne to address a peasant like you ..because you know what I usually do not leave the throne ..👑👑👑👑👑👑,” -Jackie again

“Divert this energy you waste writing gossips into things that are productive and beneficial to you and your future .Unless you are a gettting paid to write lies i will say Madam /Sir @tzshaderoom
Continue doing your work for your salary is going to deposited into your bank account.Other than that Sorry for you 😢😢😢😢.” -Jackie again

Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment