Usain Bolt says he is looking forward to Jose Mourinho's phone call

Usain Bolt joked on Monday night that he is looking forward to switching lanes and becoming a Manchester United player. Speaking at the world premiere of the movie "I Am Bolt," the world's fastest man said he is looking forward to Jose Mourinho "giving me a call."

The nine-times Olympic champion was in good spirits as his closest friends, parents and sports stars paraded down the red carpet at the Leicester Square Odeon, in central London, in support.

Asked whether he had been approached by the Manchester United boss, Bolt joked: "Hopefully, not yet. Hopefully he'll call me and see what's going on. I'm really excited about that."
Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has already confired that the Jamaican sprinter will train with the Bundesliga club.

Speaking about his plans to retire from the track at next year's World Championships in London next year, Bolt said: "It's big. London is a place where I get a lot of love. It's the right place for me to retire."
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment