Selena Gomez Emotional Speech At American Music Awards 2016

Selena Gomez made an emotional speech at the AMAs after winning the award for favorite rock/pop female artist.
Gomez had gone out of the public eye since August when she called of her world tour to deal with anxiety and depression that was caused by Lupus.


"I kept it all together enough to where I would never let you down," she said.
"But I kept it too much together to where I let myself down. I had to stop, because I had everything and I was absolutely broken inside.
"I don't want to see your bodies on Instagram," she said, indicating her heart. "I want to see what's in here. 


"I'm not trying to get validation, nor do I need it any more. All I can say is I'm so grateful that I have the opportunity to be able to share what I love every day with people that I love.
"I have to say thank you so much to my fans, because you guys are so damn loyal, and I don't know what I did to deserve you. 


"But if you are broken, you do not have to stay broken. That's one thing you should know about me - I care about people. And this is for you."
Her fellow artistes applauded her as she left the stage while Lady Gaga broke in tears.
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment