Nairobi Diaries star, Juddie Jay confesses her love for Tekno

I don't know what it is about Tekno, but his love for the ladies seems to be reciprocated. The Nigerian hit maker, has recently been flirting openly with Hamisa Mobetto and other girls. And the girls on the other hand, have been drooling over him and making it known to him on social media, like Juddie Jay.
The reality star who is reportedly in a very abusive relationship, took to Instagram to say how she feels about Tekno and this is what she wrote; 
-Have You Ever Had Sleepless Nights?Or just fake dreams with someone,just to see you are together current situation...it's weird I know but I crush this guy every second, every minute,every hour, every day I just can't explain....am running mad I swear teknoofficial 
Aw! This is really bold of her! I hope he gives her a chance!
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment