Audio: Ommy Dimpoz explains how his beef with Diamond Platnumz started (Must listen)

They say there is always two sides of a story and never be too quick to judge anyone and in as much as I love Diamond, I don't know how to feel about him right now.
I have special powers, (reading people's minds)😇, so I can tell that Ommy Dimpoz was loyal to Diamond. I can tell that he was hurt when the person he thought was his real friend started acting different towards him.
He could have chosen to lash out and talk shit in this interview about Diamond, but he still remained composed With everything going on between them.

Diamond should humble himself and learn to appreciate real friends because they don't come easy...and Ommy is a real one.
I believe this beef started as mere competition but they let it get out of hand.

Bottom line, Ommy, Dimpoz and Alikiba need to swallow their pride and let bygones be bygones. Anyway, (neno langu sio sheria) but I now have newfound respect for Ommy Dimpoz!
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment