Actress Shamsa Ford Talk About How She Real Love Her Husband

The Queen of the film has been married three months ago and businessman Chidi Clothing Store Funny, he said, had been themselves to social networks to express her feelings about her husband's failure to prevent them from claiming his feelings.
"There is a whole world I wish to know is how much I love you and cherish because I am a woman impersonal hide my feelings even if you see me lout," wrote Shamsa via Instagram. 

He added, "We met with many girls in your life but I was the only film I ever lucky enough to be your wife. May I say I respect the yonitamkia day you love me, I respect you yonitolea day letter, I respect yonitolea day was a great place but above all I respect the day swore in God's house (mosque) that I am your wife membrane. Surely God who tuonganisha me and you and Allah's favor for his destiny will deny, I love you my darling husband gave me God "
The actress also has urged his supporters to stay home to eat film for the arrival of his new film.
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment